Pots for orchids – APPLICATION
Pots for orchids and other plants
ELEMENTS OF pots FOR orchids and other plants
- pine – a major element of the product and natural materials;
- hemp connections;
surfaces against scratches;
metal ring for hanging.
Pots are stained for acquiring color and polished surface.
ESTHETICALLY selected PACK
Part of the product can be seen, so the client knows what hes buying.
ADVANTAGES OF pots / pot orchids and …
- 1st dual usage- the craft could stay on plain ground or hang with a macrame.
- 2nd dual usage- You can remove the plant from the fabric plastic pot and plant it into our pot.
See also soil for orchids and other tropical plants.
Fertilizer for orchids OrchT-21 – why the orchids love it?
Because of the specifics of orchids and growing in their natural environment, the roots must have the maximum amount of air. It is good to have such pots for orchids that have side openings. For some species, it is advisable to be transparent (phalaenopsis).
When watering, do well, roots should not soak in water for a long time.
Before using the pot – wash with soap and warm water, and if you use an old pot for planting a new plant – disinfect to protect yourself from disease transmission.
And last but not least – the pot should be in your tastes, be impressed by its design and skillful use in the interior.
The materials from which pots can be made for orchids are varied – from glass and ceramics to natural rattan and bamboo.
Some prefer to use ceramics, but others rely on practicality in plastic.
Depending on the type of orchid, the type of the pot also varies:
- phalaenopsis – a transparent pot and / or openings that allow fresh air to reach;
- vanda – necessarily with large openings, shallow but wider. Maybe without a pot, but in a glass high pot;
- cimbidium – a tall, but narrow pot. Its roots grow in depth;
- cattleya and similar species – wide, shallow pot with side holes for circulation;
- dendrobium – a simple dense pot, possibly with side airbags for air circulation.